The Building Surveying Department utilises its resources to work on residential, commercial, industrial and institutional properties and historic buildings. By undertaking surveys and inspections on all types of property, our Building Surveyors are able to assess and report on the condition of the building fabric, providing advice and recommendations prior to the purchase of a property or at any time during ownership.
We are able to offer a wide range of skills and experience in order to provide a cost effective, efficient and professional service for our clients across many areas, including:
- Building Surveys, defect diagnosis and condition appraisals
- Refurbishment, Design & Management
- Building Management and Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Building and Property Law
- Computerised Stock Condition Surveys
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Expert witness
- Party wall matters
- Specialist conservation advice
- Disability Discrimination Act surveys and appraisals
- Environmental advice relating to refurbishment
We are also able to offer advice on all landlord and tenant isses, prepare and serve Schedules of Dilapidations, provide expert advice in the event of a dispute, or offer our considerable expertise in the implementation of the Party Wall Etc. Act 1996.
We have prepared a useful resource - 'Glossary of Terms' please click for details.